Alec Troniq gained major attention in 2016 thank to a wave of dense and fresh-sounding Tech House music groovers. While Flux FM celebrated the recent Knock Knock Knock Knock for Formatik Records, Annie Mac dropped Okay Alright (Wired Records) on BBC Radio 1.
His long-time fetish for music technology and hardwares exploration has been a solid base to express new ideas and multiple sources of inspiration drawing from Jazz, Rock , Breakbeat and Classical music. We can hear that in every second of his music from now and the past, reaching global success with umpteen millions of plays on Spotify and Youtube.
Alec Troniq‘s highly prolific moment seems not tiring up any time soon. In 2017 new releases will see the light for the likes of Snoe, Sacrebleu and for Formatik Records.show more
- 28. February 2019Rakete, Nürnberg, Germany
- 2. March 2019Weidendamm, Hannover, Germany
- 30. March 2019Sparte 13, Naumburg, Germany
- 13. April 2019Sektor Evolution, Dresden, Germany
- 20. April 2019Salt & Pepper, Pforzheim, Germany
- 26. April 2019Sektor Evolution, Dresden, Germany
- 30. April 2019Kulturverein Röda, Steyr, Austria
- 13. July 2019Altmühlsee Strand, Gunzenhausen, Germany
- 20. July 2019Medival Festival, Gerstungen , Germany
- 27. July 2019SNNTG-FESTIVAL 2019, Sehnde (Hannover), Germany